- New council leader sets out vision for future
- Black Country News Business Directory
- Pressure grows on UKIP over Dudley Council Coalition Partnership Deal
- Campaign to save Stourbridge church
- Six Black Country men charged over spate of armed shop raids
- West Midlands Combined Authority - Mayor for the West Midlands Election
- Jasper Carrot shows in Dudley Town Hall
- Council paid £1.3m on consultants' fees, Dudley's shadow finance boss reveals
- Himley Road Landfill
- Sisters are doing IT for themselves
- PM to reveal Brexit plan after Commons victory
- Blowing the whistle - Whistle Blowing 'making a disclosure in the public interest'
- Burke Bros Moving Group, Receive International Award for Environmental Sustainability
- OLDBURY CLEAN-UP SUCCESS WITH COMMUNITY PAYBACK
- West Midlands Combined Authority: what does it mean for you?
- Written by Editor
- Category: Business - Attractions - Events
- Hits: 1130
The Calculations are in and the preparations are in place, as Drayton Manor Park is expecting to welcome its 50 millionth visitor within the first two weeks of June and the lucky visitor who marks the occasion will win a package of a lifetime!
In celebration of this incredible milestone, the family owned and run attraction is offering the lucky visitor an unbeatable prize package complete with confetti, balloons and lots and lots of fun. On the day, the winner will receive a VIP Thomas Land room with light refreshments and lunch overlooking Thomas Land, a personal visit from the Fat Controller, a personal guide for the day, fast pass entry and exit for the rides all day long, a photo pass to collect up to four photos and a delicious meal for four at the Grill Inn restaurant.