- LAUNCH OF NEW TASKFORCE TO TACKLE PROBLEMS ON THE STREETS OF SANDWELL
- COURT BID TO EXTEND INJUNCTION ON TRAVELLING FAMILY
- PCC's reaction after murder investigation launched in Wolverhampton
- Burlish Park Primary School goes up in Flames
- Council chiefs welcome sentence for rogue trader
- Council Tax Payers Foot Bill For Huge Increase in Mayor's Army of Staff
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust - Trust experiences its busiest day ever
- Carillion was left with just £29m before going bankrupt
- Walsall taxi spot-check joint operation
- West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner David Jamieson has launched his budget consultation for 2018/19 - and wants to hear your views.
- A Festive Spotlight on Forest Arts - Walsall’s very own Christmas star
- FUNDRAISING BOOST FOR LOCAL YMCA PROJECT FOR HOMELESS YOUNGSTERS
- Operation Big Ben strikes doom for fake traders
- Radical plans to create new adoption agency
- New council leader sets out vision for future
- Written by Editor
- Category: Business - Attractions - Events
- Hits: 1629
The Calculations are in and the preparations are in place, as Drayton Manor Park is expecting to welcome its 50 millionth visitor within the first two weeks of June and the lucky visitor who marks the occasion will win a package of a lifetime!
In celebration of this incredible milestone, the family owned and run attraction is offering the lucky visitor an unbeatable prize package complete with confetti, balloons and lots and lots of fun. On the day, the winner will receive a VIP Thomas Land room with light refreshments and lunch overlooking Thomas Land, a personal visit from the Fat Controller, a personal guide for the day, fast pass entry and exit for the rides all day long, a photo pass to collect up to four photos and a delicious meal for four at the Grill Inn restaurant.