- LAUNCH OF NEW TASKFORCE TO TACKLE PROBLEMS ON THE STREETS OF SANDWELL
- COURT BID TO EXTEND INJUNCTION ON TRAVELLING FAMILY
- PCC's reaction after murder investigation launched in Wolverhampton
- Burlish Park Primary School goes up in Flames
- Council chiefs welcome sentence for rogue trader
- Council Tax Payers Foot Bill For Huge Increase in Mayor's Army of Staff
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust - Trust experiences its busiest day ever
- Carillion was left with just £29m before going bankrupt
- Walsall taxi spot-check joint operation
- West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner David Jamieson has launched his budget consultation for 2018/19 - and wants to hear your views.
- A Festive Spotlight on Forest Arts - Walsall’s very own Christmas star
- FUNDRAISING BOOST FOR LOCAL YMCA PROJECT FOR HOMELESS YOUNGSTERS
- Operation Big Ben strikes doom for fake traders
- Radical plans to create new adoption agency
- New council leader sets out vision for future
Black Country Chamber of Commerce is celebrating Burke Bros Moving Group as Member of the Week after they were recently awarded the Juan Peralta Ecology Award by the Pan American International Movers Association (PAIMA).
People can pick up unique gifts this Christmas with a home based business market in Dudley town centre.
Taking place on Saturday 6 December at Stone Street Square, the stalls will be available to Dudley borough residents who make and sell items from their homes.
The festive market will run from 10am to 4pm next to the town’s Christmas tree and family entertainment will be provided.
Part of the council’s commitment to the national Small Business Saturday initiative, which encourages people to use local businesses wherever possible, stall spaces will be offered for free to home based businesses in the borough.
Your Business - Your Site - £54 per year!
We’ll help you take care of everything your website needs
This website package is perfect if your business needs an online presence. The design, hosting, images and copy is all taken care of for you. No web design or technical experience necessary. All you need is word processing skills.
Professional web design and copywriting
Have unlimited pages, categories, sections designed and copywritten by yourself and supported by us. You can supply your own pictures or choose them from a high quality image library. We’ll even design your favicon and/or logo for you.
Style and website content
You’ll have you own unique web address, an enquiry form and site map. We’ll also do the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), to help more customers find your website.
Include you in our business directory.
Easy steps to getting the perfect website for your business
Choose the website that’s right for you. Information, Online Shopping, blog or Gallery
Talk to us
We’ll chat with you for a consultation. Together we’ll discuss what your business, organisation or you needs from a website.
We’ll send you a preview of your website. And our team will work with you over a week to get a website you are really happy with, before it goes live.
Once you approve your website, you’ll be live and open for business. Going forward, if you’d like to make updates, you're in control. You have access to a control panel and administration panel to make changes or update content, plus - you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing we’re just a support ticket away.