- New council leader sets out vision for future
- Black Country News Business Directory
- Pressure grows on UKIP over Dudley Council Coalition Partnership Deal
- Campaign to save Stourbridge church
- Six Black Country men charged over spate of armed shop raids
- West Midlands Combined Authority - Mayor for the West Midlands Election
- Jasper Carrot shows in Dudley Town Hall
- Council paid £1.3m on consultants' fees, Dudley's shadow finance boss reveals
- Himley Road Landfill
- Sisters are doing IT for themselves
- PM to reveal Brexit plan after Commons victory
- Blowing the whistle - Whistle Blowing 'making a disclosure in the public interest'
- Burke Bros Moving Group, Receive International Award for Environmental Sustainability
- OLDBURY CLEAN-UP SUCCESS WITH COMMUNITY PAYBACK
- West Midlands Combined Authority: what does it mean for you?
- Written by Editor
- Category: Local Government
- Hits: 1010
We have created the West Midlands Combined Authority with the clear purpose of improving the prosperity of the region for its people and businesses. Government has recognised that we can work together effectively, which is why we have been able to negotiate a devolution agreement that brings an extra £36.5 million a year to the region over the next 30 years. This means an £8 billion investment package is unlocked for West Midlands.