- FUNDRAISING BOOST FOR LOCAL YMCA PROJECT FOR HOMELESS YOUNGSTERS
- Operation Big Ben strikes doom for fake traders
- Radical plans to create new adoption agency
- New council leader sets out vision for future
- Black Country News Business Directory
- Pressure grows on UKIP over Dudley Council Coalition Partnership Deal
- Campaign to save Stourbridge church
- Six Black Country men charged over spate of armed shop raids
- West Midlands Combined Authority - Mayor for the West Midlands Election
- Council paid £1.3m on consultants' fees, Dudley's shadow finance boss reveals
- Himley Road Landfill
- Sisters are doing IT for themselves
- PM to reveal Brexit plan after Commons victory
- Blowing the whistle - Whistle Blowing 'making a disclosure in the public interest'
- Burke Bros Moving Group, Receive International Award for Environmental Sustainability
- Written by Sports Editor
- Category: Amateur Boxing
- Hits: 2811
Walsall boxer Martin Gethin has been rewarded for seven successive victories with a shot at the IBF International lightweight title - in a knockout night of entertainment at Walsall Town Hall.
Victory over the experienced Carl Johanneson would mean a world ranking and Gethin knows that he is in for a tough fight.