- Burlish Park Primary School goes up in Flames
- Council chiefs welcome sentence for rogue trader
- Council Tax Payers Foot Bill For Huge Increase in Mayor's Army of Staff
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust - Trust experiences its busiest day ever
- Carillion was left with just £29m before going bankrupt
- Walsall taxi spot-check joint operation
- West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner David Jamieson has launched his budget consultation for 2018/19 - and wants to hear your views.
- A Festive Spotlight on Forest Arts - Walsall’s very own Christmas star
- FUNDRAISING BOOST FOR LOCAL YMCA PROJECT FOR HOMELESS YOUNGSTERS
- Operation Big Ben strikes doom for fake traders
- Radical plans to create new adoption agency
- New council leader sets out vision for future
- Black Country News Business Directory
- Pressure grows on UKIP over Dudley Council Coalition Partnership Deal
- Campaign to save Stourbridge church
- Written by Editor
- Category: Motoring
- Hits: 4049
We're interested in www.AutoPedia.co.uk findings investigating the world of Car Wash and Environment Agency Endorsement of a non auditing approach to The Car Wash Association and self regulating of the industry.
To help AutoPedia.co.uk we would like our visitors to sign their petition to ensure The UK Government (Parliament) have a debate on this subject and ensure car wash sites are regulated and cannot just spring up anywhere thy see fit.