- FUNDRAISING BOOST FOR LOCAL YMCA PROJECT FOR HOMELESS YOUNGSTERS
- Operation Big Ben strikes doom for fake traders
- Radical plans to create new adoption agency
- New council leader sets out vision for future
- Black Country News Business Directory
- Pressure grows on UKIP over Dudley Council Coalition Partnership Deal
- Campaign to save Stourbridge church
- Six Black Country men charged over spate of armed shop raids
- West Midlands Combined Authority - Mayor for the West Midlands Election
- Council paid £1.3m on consultants' fees, Dudley's shadow finance boss reveals
- Himley Road Landfill
- Sisters are doing IT for themselves
- PM to reveal Brexit plan after Commons victory
- Blowing the whistle - Whistle Blowing 'making a disclosure in the public interest'
- Burke Bros Moving Group, Receive International Award for Environmental Sustainability
- Written by Assistant Editor
- Category: Things to Do Wolverhampton
- Hits: 3246
A trio of funny women are set to descend on Kingswinford Library next week as part of a Black Country wide reading celebration.
Visitors to the library can enjoy live and funny poetry performed by poets Emma Purshouse, Jane Seabourne and Win Saha on Tuesday May 29 from 7.30pm as part of this year’s big book fortnight which runs until June 2.